Secure Orders at Sk8clothing.com
SK8 Clothing is a PCI Compliant company with a proven track record for security over the last 9 years. We share your concerns about online security and we work closely with our hosting partners to keep our site a highly secure ordering environment. All transactions on our site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption, so please know you can shop in confidence.
- PayPal lets you shop without sharing your bank or credit card account numbers with the merchant.
- PayPal provides free Equifax Credit Alerts to all U.S. customers, giving you peace of mind with early warnings of potential identity theft. To find out more, go to the Equifax Credit Alerts Guide.
- We deploy fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity.
- We work with law enforcement to assist in apprehending and prosecuting fraudsters and to identity thieves. Read how PayPal's fraud investigators helped stop cybercrime incidents.
- For even more added protection here at SK8 Clothing we also have a SSL certificate to keep your personal information safe such as; (email address, phone number and mailing address).
Credit card information for web orders is protected in the following ways:
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption to and from the servers and web browser.
- Credit card numbers are not stored in our database. We keep on file only the last 4 digits to verify the card that was used. If you chosen to store your payment method with us in your virtual wallet, what we actually have is not your credit card number but an encrypted token we use to communicate with the credit card processor about your orders.
- Once the information is transmitted to our servers for processing, we use encryption in the back end to transmit the request to our payment processor to verify the credit card and place an authorization for the order total.
- If the authorization, address verification and risk assessment all clear, the order is accepted and a unique ID is associated with the order for purposes of billing the previous authorization. This ID contains no identifiable link to the credit card number.